Friday, May 28, 2021

Pattern for Crescent Dreams is Finally Available

The pattern download for Crescent Dreams is finally available in my Etsy!  I know it's been a long time coming. 
Etsy Listing for Crescent Dreams Pattern 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1027489601/pdf-download-for-crochet-crescent-dreams

I wanted to make sure I explained my process clearly and get the picture tutorial nice and neat. I think I have, I hope I have...But I can wait no longer.  It lives!! Or at least it's published. 

I hope you'll give it a try and let me know how it turns out. If you don't crochet or don't want to add this pattern to your endless list of "to make" projects.  Check my Etsy shop for finished and ready to ship pillows.

The pillow uses a stitch called Linked Double Crochet. It's not hard, but it isn't among the basic crochet stitches beginners are taught.

You can substitute Double Crochet for the Linked Double Crochet in this project. The fabric of the pillow will have larger gaps between stitches, but the shape will be the same.  The Linked Double Crochet stitch closes up the gaps and creates a more solid fabric.

You will need lots of stitch markers to make this. It's very important to keep the shape of the moon curving where it should. You don't have to get fancy, of course.  Use scraps of yarn tied loosely.

No comments:

Post a Comment